Regulation on the definition of the best workers of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan
On identifying the best employees
The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Tajikistan
1. General Provisions
1. These Regulations determine the conditions for the organization of competitions, the requirements and the basic principles of competition, the order of creation and the transfer of activities, the final sessions of the translation, the procedure for determining the winners and their awards, evaluation procedures and the creation of the commission.
2. For participants in the home and the final competition, to know the history, culture, national, official language, the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the Republic of Tajikistan, of the Constitution of the Constitution, laws, other legislative acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and international legal acts recognized Republic that the duties of each employee is required regulation.
2. Terms of the organization of competitions
3. The competition is divided into the following periods;
– Competition in the domestic market;
– Final Competition.
4. The first round of internal competition held in services, government agencies, enterprises and divisions of the Ministry of organs among employees, regardless of age, nationality, race, sex, language, religion, political views, social status and education.
5. The second round – the final competition of the Ministry headquarters, the candidates will be presented based on the findings of the Commission of tenders for the purchase of the first, second and third.
6. The Heads of the Ministry structures offer the result of an internal competition individually held, and the winners in each 3 to find the best employee of the year prior to the final competition.
7. For each employee participating in the final competition shall be filled in the workforce in the nomination form (Appendix 1). (In the absence of the staff) made the head of the institution.
In the form of the person’s name, which will participate in the show proof of identity, professional position, full name of the company or institution that has a job in which the worker. A summary of specific services, labor achievements, successes in development in this area and other indicators that show to make the right position.
8. Documents to be filled in the language of the country and should be adapted to the requirements of the Regulations. In the event that will be returned to non-compliance with the current requirements of the documents.
9. Presentation of prizes to the winners will be carried out with the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan.
10. Ƣoliʙone, that winning the contest visible places, reflected in their employment history.
11. But it was the conclusion of the competition committee recognized as the best employee of the year in the following years, have the right to participate in any further competitions.
12. Promote the participation of the central apparatus of the Ministry in its domestic competition based on the provision of personnel services, as well as in consultation with the First Deputy Minister, Deputy Minister (area sponsor) will be presented with the directions of the ministry’s activity in the 6 to the final competition.
promoting releases staff of the central apparatus of the Ministry was filled with personnel services, signed by First Deputy Minister, Deputy Minister (Field sponsor) and the Committee of Trade Union of the central apparatus of the Ministry employees.
3. Requirements and basic principles of the competition
13. To participate in the final competition are binding on the following requirements:
– If a person in the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Tajikistan have at least 5 years of continuous experience;
– Skills and understand speech problems qoʙiljati;
-donişi industry regulations and their application in practical matters;
– The concept of good manners, a high sense of respect for human and citizens and employees;
– Good communication skills with the public, including the possibility of cooperation in the implementation of the public interest;
– High professional skills, providing the means and methods of performance and the final result;
– Direct assistance in training of specialists of the Ministry, to increase knowledge and skills of young workers;
– Active participation in national and international scientific conferences;
– Merit charming areas in the ministry;
– Navçўī and creatively in implementing programs and training plan in the educational institutions of the Ministry system;
– Komjoʙiju labor achievements in the ministry.
14. What are the basic principles governing the conduct of these competitions.
– Objectivity and impartiality to conduct the competition and evaluation of employees;
– Ensuring equality of employees during the competition;
– Compliance with the requirements and provisions of this Regulation.
4. The procedure of formation and activities of the competition committee
15. The Competition Commission employees muajja, to get the first, second and third (hereinafter -komissijai competition) set the order of the Minister of the chairman, secretary and members of the commission is made up of 7 to 9 people.
16. The position of the tender committee of the state body head (or his deputy), members of HR services, legal, trade union and other workers inserted taçriʙadori public authority.
17. Competition qomissijai chaired by the head of the state body or his deputy.
18. Work on the translation services and the heads of institutions, government agencies and departments of the Ministry of enterprises may participate in an advisory capacity.
19. The Competition Commission has the following functions:
– Determination of the time and place of consideration of documents and negotiating with the participants;
– Consideration of participants at a specific time and place to install muvofiqqati them to the requirements of the rules and recommendations of the participants in the conversation;
– Talk with members of a particular time and place;
– In the case where the conversation is currently involved, he or she is considered to pass the competition;
– Procedures and criteria for evaluation will be stored in a conversation with members of the secret translation;
– Summing up the results of the competition on the basis of the scoring sheet and a proposal will be largely carried out to find the first, second and third.
5. The final meeting of the competition committee
20. At the final meeting of the tender commission, which took place after the end of the conversation with the participants, will be recommended to the first place winner and the winners of the second and third places.
21. Meeting of the Commission of tenders, that the time is competent, who participated in the work of its more than two-thirds of the translation.
22. The decision on the transfer of participating in ƣoliʙii taken by open vote. Participation in the event she believes that the result will be concessions dastovardai tender enough to know to win. In case of equality of votes, and the winner will concessions be regarded as decisive voice translation. During the meeting with the participants and the decision to transfer have been issued in the form of a protocol, signed by the chairman, the members and the secretary of the competition committee.
23. The winners not later than 5 days after the results of the competition will be notified in writing of the results of the competition.
6. Procedures for assessing the competitive commission
tenders 24. The Commission, in accordance with the regulatory requirements and principles set out in Chapter 3 of these Regulations shall meet in the form of questions and answers.
Each member of the Commission shall be entitled to the right to question, on the basis of the responses to the questions or answers to other questions from members of the competition committee, sorting it.
questions and answers from the participant will be briefly mentioned commission secretary in the special form.
25. The value of the members of the tender committee of “5” – excellent, “4» -xuʙ, «3” – satisfactory, “2” -ƣajriqanoatʙaxş, which will be placed in the scoring table (Annex 2).
26. Going to Bali for the first place, 48 points, second place will be installed in 44 points and 40 points for third place.
7. To determine the winners and
27. The winners will be determined by three – the first, second and third.
28. The first place winner will be rewarded with a nice red diploma and a cash prize, second and third place with a nice blue diploma and a cash prize, which will be reflected in its position took place.
29. diplomas in addition to the text, as well as gerʙ and is reflected in the title of the Ministry, they must be approved by the signature of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Tajikistan and the seal of the Ministry.
30. Presentation of the winners in a festive situation, the Minister of the day of Navruz International, will be awarded prizes.
Best of the Ministry of Labour
and social protection
The Republic of Tajikistan
assessment of the competition for the best candidates worker in Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Tajikistan
Full Name _______________________________________________
R / T
language skills and understanding of the problems in qoʙiljati;
knowledge of legislation, industry, and their use in practical matters;
the concept of good manners, a high sense of respect for human and civil rights and employees;
Good communication skills with the public, including the possibility of cooperation in the implementation of the public interest;
high professional skills, providing ways and methods of work and efficiency of the final result;
direct assistance in the preparation of specialists of the Ministry, to increase knowledge and skills of young workers;
Active participation in national and international scientific conferences;
dignity charming areas in the ministry;
navçўī and creatively in the implementation of plans and programs at educational institutions of the Ministry system;
komjoʙiju labor achievements in the sectors of the Ministry.
(Signed) (surname, first name)
Date ___ »______________ 2013
Announcement of the work in Sughd
To help focus korçўjon, Labour and Employment Agency of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan’s population Excellency by order of the President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon reports and implementation of the State program to promote employment of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2014-2015 Fair vacancies and open positions in departments and divisions according to work and employment Agency in northern province
in the dates of 14 February 2014 Pamar city Kanibadam (located in the village, creamery, 10, 00), county (located on the street Istav – 32 in front of the building of the Department of Labour and Employment Agency 10 00) Day 20 – February in Zafarobod area (in front the building department of culture of the area at 9 am 00), the date of February 21 February this year in the city of Istaravshan (in front of the building of technical vocational school №14 1000), this year, the date of 22, in the city (located in the central market of the city at 9 o’clock 00), on 26 – February 2014 J.Rasulov (located in front of the secondary school № 1 at 9 o’clock 00) Fair jobs drain and open positions in a range of more than 1,000 jobs drain work. The fair jobs devastation korçўjonu migrants along empty trips for employment and training, participation in public affairs, as well as şahodatnomakunonii professional and legal advice will be offered to travel to labor migration.
All interested persons can take part in the fair.
The announcement in Dushanbe
To help focus korçўjon, Labour and Employment Agency of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the population of Tajikistan on behalf of His Excellency the President of the posts of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon and the implementation of the State program to promote the employment of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2014-2015 “date of February 14, 2014 in the area Shohmansur Dushanbe
vocational school technical building number 63 in Rudaki avenue 16 in fine, where the theater Homeland and 21 February this year in Dushanbe Ferdowsi in Saadi Sherozi Street, District 16 near the State Circus building just empty jobs and open positions for more than 1,000 empty of workers places. The fair jobs devastation korçўjonu migrants along empty trips for employment and training, participation in public affairs, as well as şahodatnomakunonii professional and legal advice will be offered to travel to labor migration.
All interested persons can take part in the fair.
Home Fair 9:00